Weeding the same row of rubber:
– Grasses, grasses and leeches must be cleaned before planting by mechanical means, by hand or by chemicals.
– Year of new planting: After planting, the ground must be created in combination with grass cleaning around the root of the radius of 1.0 m, weeding 2 – 3 times / year. When weeding grass on the air is pulled out of the root of the rubber.
– For sloping land an average of> 10o, the grass must be sowed to prevent soil erosion. For lowland or lowland floodplain flooded areas, weeds should be at least 10 cm higher than the natural ground to minimize local flooding in the rainy season.
– In the second year we use grasses 3 – 4 times each year with 1.5 m of rubber root.
– From the third year onwards, control weeds with herbicides twice a year at the beginning of the rainy season and near the end of the rainy season.
2. Grass management between rubber products:
– Maintain a high natural vegetation of 15 – 20 cm. The year of planting is once a year at the end of the rainy season. From 2nd to 4th year, 2-3 times a year. The remaining years are broadcast twice a year.
– No plowing on land with an average slope of over 10o. On the ground by plowing between rows only when intercropping, or set up a cover, plow the bottom of the root at least 1.5 m.
– For flooded soils, it is possible to organize plowing for new plantation and basic construction in year 1 to restrict flooding in the rainy season.
Method: plow two rows of rubber, leave about 1.5 m in the middle of the channel to maintain the mat for intensive cultivation and prevent steam.
3. Base cabinet and sun protection lime:
– In the first two years, grass root cabinets, legumes or plant residues from intercropped plants at the end of the rainy season. Before the original cabinets must be scooped up around the base, the cabinets must be 10 cm long, the radius of the original cabinets must be at least 1.0 m, minimum thickness of 10 cm, then covered with a layer of soil about 5 cm thick.
– Can be made with PE agricultural mulch (PE), minimum PE size 1.0 m x 1.0 m. Do not let the mulch come into contact with the tree and the bright side of the mantle roll up, after the cabinet finished covering the soil covered mulch.
– For lowland areas and poorly flooded dry soil, when the root cabinet is 15-20 cm high, the radius is 1.0 m around the root.
– The area with long-lasting heat causes sunburn for rubber trees. The lime (concentration 5%) of the brown body, the height of 1.0 m calculated from the ground before closing the canopy.